Carers First is supporting #CarersWeek (Facebook - external link).
From 5 to 11 June, carers will be recognised and celebrated as we mark the annual campaign, which aims to:
- raise awareness of caring
- highlight the challenges unpaid carers face
- recognise the contribution they make to families and communities throughout the UK
Join us for a Lunch and Learn event
You are warmly invited to join Carers First for an online workshop on Wednesday 7 June, 12.15-1.15pm.
It will cover:
- how to identify a carer
- what impact caring has on a person's day-to-day life
- how you can support a carer
- what services Carers First provide and how to refer carers to their service
There will be an opportunity at the end of the workshop to ask any questions.
Please register by clicking the button - you will then be sent the Teams link.
Free online events for carers
To celebrate carers and the contribution they provide every day, Carers First is inviting all carers and their families to join them for their free online events.
Join them for the online film screening and/or live concert. The events will be live-streamed through Zoom and hosted by a member of the Carers First team.
Click the button to find out more about the events, and to book your place.
Page last updated:
Tell us what you think about this page
Problem with a service?
If you have a service problem or complaint you need help with then please visit our contact pages.
Help us improve this page
If you want to make comments specifically about this page, then please click the button below.