Emergencies and Out of Hours Contacts
Out of Hours Emergency Contact Numbers
The numbers below are for emergency contacts only. For all other queries please use our online self-service tools which will get you to the information you need quickly and easily, and help you get a message to a Customer Service Officer if you have a complicated problem.
National emergency numbers
- For emergencies and serious incidents requiring the police, fire brigade or ambulance service please call 999
- For non-emergency police advice or assistance please call 101
- For non-emergency medical advice or assistance please call 111
Haringey Council out of hours number
- For out of hours emergency calls (5pm to 9am Monday to Fridays, and all day at weekends and bank holidays) call 020 8489 0000
- This number can also be used for the children and adult social care emergency duty teams.
- Safe and Sound Community Alarm Service - 24-hour call monitoring and mobile warden response to older, disabled or vulnerable people.
- Noise Control Service - use our online forms to report noise problems.