Council Tax and Benefits online services unavailable. Due to planned maintenance of our systems, some online services may be unavailable between Friday 5 March, 5pm and Sunday 7 March, 6pm. Sorry for any inconvenience.
Emergencies and Out of Hours Contacts
Out of Hours Emergency Contact Numbers
The numbers below are for emergency contacts only. For all other queries please use our online self-service tools which will get you to the information you need quickly and easily, and help you get a message to a Customer Service Officer if you have a complicated problem.
National emergency numbers
- For emergencies and serious incidents requiring the police, fire brigade or ambulance service please call 999
- For non-emergency police advice or assistance please call 101
- For non-emergency medical advice or assistance please call 111
Haringey Council out of hours number
- For out of hours emergency calls (5pm to 9am Monday to Fridays, and all day at weekends and bank holidays) call 020 8489 0000
- This number can also be used for the children and adult social care emergency duty teams.
Environmental and Planning emergencies
- Safe and Sound Community Alarm Service - 24-hour call monitoring and mobile warden response to older, disabled or vulnerable people.
- Noise Control Service - use our online forms to report noise problems.
Page last updated:
Tell us what you think about this page
Please use this space to tell us how we can improve this page, or the website in general.
If you have a service problem or complaint you need help with then please visit our contact pages.
* = response required