Out of Hours Emergency Contact Numbers
National emergency numbers
- For emergencies and serious incidents requiring the police, fire brigade or ambulance service please call 999.
- For non-emergency police advice or assistance please call 101.
- For non-emergency medical advice or assistance please call 111.
Council service issues
You can contact us Monday to Friday between 9am and 5pm about your council services - see the contact Customer Services page for details.
In you have a serious concern/emergency that cannot wait until our offices are open then please call our out of hours service on 020 8489 0000.
Council housing emergency repairs
If you are a Council tenant and wish to report an emergency repair you can contact Homes for Haringey on 020 8489 5611 at any time.
- Safe and Sound Community Alarm Service - 24-hour call monitoring and mobile warden response to older, disabled or vulnerable people.
- Noise Control Service - use our online forms to report noise problems.