Adult Social Care and Health
Help to stay in your own home including equipment, adaptations and devices to help with daily tasks.
Caring for someone
Assessing needs, support in the community, respite breaks, registration for carers and other help.
Care costs and assessments
Advice on whether you will have to pay towards the cost of your care, how much that may be and other help and benefits you may be able to get.
Disability and sensory loss
Support for people with disabilities and sensory impairments, as well as learning disabilities.
Local care services and support for older people, as well as advice on keeping safe and well.
Help with housing
Options for those who need extra care and support, including help to stay in your own home, supported living and care home options.
- Ageing Well in Haringey - A guide designed to support people who are over 50 to live and age well.
- Coming out of hospital - Support to help you regain your independence following discharge from hospital, including the Home from Hospital service.
- Children's social care services:
- Alcohol and drugs
- Social care policy and practice
- Joint Strategic Needs Assessment (JSNA)
Further advice and support
If you need to speak to someone, please use the following form to help us direct you to the correct service:
Tell us what you think about this page
Problem with a service?
If you have a service problem or complaint you need help with then please visit our contact pages.
Help us improve this page
If you want to make comments specifically about this page, then please answer the questions below.
* = response required