Pay, report and apply for it online
- Council tax
- Parking fines
- Parking permits
- Housing rent
- Business rates
- Leaseholder charges
- Council invoices
- Fixed Penalty Notices for littering, fly tipping and dog fouling
- Waste and Recycling Services
Important: payments cannot be made between 11.15pm and 11.59pm on weekdays - see our full terms and conditions.
My Account allows you to access and manage a range of council services quickly and easily.
In My Account you can:
- manage your council tax account, make payments and set up direct debits
- report an environmental problem
- access the library catalogue
- apply for free school meals and clothing grants
We're making it easier to buy parking permits.
We’ve introduced paperless virtual permits to replace the old-style paper permits.
See our Here to Help page to find out about help and support available to you. It includes:
- a benefits calculator
- contact details for our financial support team
- details on benefits and grants
- information on free school meals and clothing grant
- details on help with employment, housing and mental health support
Page Last Updated:
Tell us what you think about this page
Problem with a service?
If you have a service problem or complaint you need help with then please visit our contact pages.
Help us improve this page
If you want to make comments specifically about this page, then please answer the questions below.
* = response required