Pay, report and apply for it online
It's quicker and easier to do it online!
What can I do online?
- Pay Council Tax
- Set up a Direct Debit
- Tell us you’re moving
- Report a problem
- Apply for Council Tax Support and Housing Benefit
- Reserve a book
- Apply for a parking permit
- Pay a parking fine
- Make a planning application
- Make a building control application
- Apply for a school place
Click the following to browse the full list of services on this site:
Or visit one of the sections below:
Sign up for My Account
My Account allows you to access and manage a range of council services quickly and easily.
In My Account you can:
- Manage your Council Tax account, make payments and set up Direct Debits
- Report an environmental problem
- Access the library catalogue
- Apply for Free School Meals and Clothing Grants
with more services being added in the coming months.
Other online accounts
- Council tenants can sign up to See My Data to manage rent payments, report repairs and more
- Those on the Housing Register can use the Home Connections site and mobile app to view and bid for properties