Museum and Archive opening hours
- Wednesday to Sunday, 1pm-5pm
- Visiting groups including schools may book to visit at other times
- Wednesday, 1pm to 5pm
- Thursday and Friday, 9.30am to 5pm
- Alternate Saturdays, 1pm to 5pm
- Please book an appointment, as it might not be possible to assist with your research enquiry otherwise
Please note there are currently ongoing essential internal and external building works that are anticipated to be completed by end of August/early September 2018. It therefore may not always be possible to accommodate requests, especially at short notice. Please book in advance for all appointments.
To make an appointment in the Searchroom, please telephone 020 8808 8772 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Haringey Archive and Museum Service are always closed on Christmas Day, Boxing Day, New Year's Day, Good Friday, Easter Sunday and the summer Bank Holidays
How to get here
Underground to Seven Sisters then 123 or 243 bus to Bruce Castle. Underground to Wood Green then 123 or 243 bus to Bruce Castle.
243 and 123 buses stop outside the museum.
Overland rail to Bruce Grove then 10 minute walk up Bruce Grove.
If you are driving there is a free car park behind the museum via Church Lane (not suitable for coaches/buses).
For more detailed information on any of the above contact: Tel 020 8808 8772.
The Museum is free to all visitors.
Bruce Castle Museum
Tel 020 8808 8772
Fax 020 8808 4118
Page Last Updated:
How can we improve this page?
Use this form to let us know what you think of this page. All comments are reviewed by us once every week.
This form is not for service issues or requests - all such comments should go to Customer Services.
* = response required