Museum and Archive opening hours
- Wednesday to Sunday, 1pm-5pm
- Visiting groups including schools may book to visit at other times
- Wednesday, 1pm to 5pm
- Thursday and Friday, 9.30am to 5pm
- Alternate Saturdays, 1pm to 5pm
- Please book an appointment, as it might not be possible to assist with your research enquiry otherwise
Building works at Bruce Castle
There have been ongoing essential internal building works throughout 2018, that will continue into 2019. Occasionally parts of the building may be closed at short notice to accommodate works. Please book in advance for all appointments in the Archive searchroom or school workshops. If making a specific visit to see an exhibition at the Museum, please also check in advance before your visit.
To make an appointment in the Searchroom, please telephone 020 8808 8772 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Haringey Archive and Museum Service are always closed on Christmas Day, Boxing Day, New Year's Day, Good Friday, Easter Sunday and the summer Bank Holidays
How to get here
Underground to Seven Sisters then 123 or 243 bus to Bruce Castle. Underground to Wood Green then 123 or 243 bus to Bruce Castle.
243 and 123 buses stop outside the museum.
Overland rail to Bruce Grove then 10 minute walk up Bruce Grove.
If you are driving there is a free car park behind the museum via Church Lane (not suitable for coaches/buses).
For more detailed information on any of the above contact: Tel 020 8808 8772.
The Museum is free to all visitors.
Bruce Castle Museum
Tel 020 8808 8772
Fax 020 8808 4118