Due to road works All Hallows Road will be closed to traffic from 8 to 15 August. If travelling by car please follow the diversion signs to the Museum’s car park in Church Lane.
Bruce Castle Museum has thousands of objects and works of art in its collections. There have been a number of heritage partnership projects that have enabled selected objects and art collections to be photographed and digitised to be made available to view online.
- The borough’s collection of oil and acrylic paintings have been photographed by the Public Catalogue Foundation for the Art UK national collection online. The images can be seen on Art UK (Bruce Castle Museum's oil and acrylic paintings collection - external link). You can begin your search by clicking on the link ‘Galleries & Collections’. Bruce Castle Museum is listed under Greater London.
- If you are interested in obtaining a print of many of Bruce Castle Museum's oil and acrylic paintings, these are now available for purchase from the online Shop of the Art UK website (external link)
- Art UK are currently working on sculpture collections in museums and galleries around the country. The sculpture collection at Bruce Castle Museum is due to be photographed in the summer of 2018 and will be made available thereafter on the Art UK website.
Exploring 20th Century London
- Exploring 20th Century London is a project that delivers a story of London through the thousands of objects from many of London’s museums, libraries and archives. Visit the Exploring 20th Century London website (external link) and type ‘Bruce Castle Museum’ into the search box to find objects from our collections.
London Screen Archives
- We have also worked in partnership with Film London for the London Screen Archives digitisation project. This has ensured the digital preservation of our collection of films. A few are available online, including ‘What Future For Haringey?’ produced in 1974 by Haringey Council. You can view ‘What Future For Haringey?’ on the London Screen Archives website (external link) – use the search button to search for ‘Haringey’
The Watercolour World
- Some of Bruce Castle Museum's watercolour painting collection has been digitised for the forthcoming The Watercolour World website (external link). The site is due to be launched later in 2018.
Page Last Updated:
How can we improve this page?
Use this form to let us know what you think of this page. All comments are reviewed by us once every week.
This form is not for service issues or requests - all such comments should go to Customer Services.
* = response required