Bruce Castle Museum has thousands of objects and works of art in its collections. There have been a number of heritage partnership projects that have enabled selected objects and art collections to be photographed and digitised to be made available to view online.
Art UK - paintings and sculpture
- The borough’s collection of oil and acrylic paintings and sculpture have been photographed by the Public Catalogue Foundation for the Art UK national collection online. The images can be seen on Art UK (Bruce Castle Museum's oil and acrylic paintings collection - external link). You can begin your search by clicking on the link ‘Galleries & Collections’. Bruce Castle Museum is listed under Greater London.
- If you are interested in obtaining a print of many of Bruce Castle Museum's oil and acrylic paintings, these are now available for purchase from the online Shop of the Art UK website (external link)
Exploring 20th Century London
- Exploring 20th Century London is a project that delivers a story of London through the thousands of objects from many of London’s museums, libraries and archives. Visit the Exploring 20th Century London website (external link) and type ‘Bruce Castle Museum’ into the search box to find objects from our collections.
London Screen Archives
- We have also worked in partnership with Film London for the London Screen Archives digitisation project. This has ensured the digital preservation of our collection of films. A few are available online, including ‘What Future For Haringey?’ produced in 1974 by Haringey Council. You can view ‘What Future For Haringey?’ on the London Screen Archives website (external link) – use the search button to search for ‘Haringey’
The Watercolour World
- Some of Bruce Castle Museum's watercolour painting collection has been digitised and can now be seen on The Watercolour World website (external link). The site was launched on 31 January 2019.