Tell us about your activities and events
Submit an event or activity for our What's On listing
If you would like to submit an event for inclusion in our What's On listing, please complete our online Event Submission Form using the button below.
Please note that inclusion in our What's On listing is subject to the following terms:
- Information is published free of charge
- Events must take place in Haringey or very close to its borders
- We will not list any events which seek to promote a political or religious cause
- The events calendar is to be used for public community events, not to advertise private businesses or services
- Events must take place in registered public premises, not at private addresses
- The council reserves the right to exclude any event we consider inappropriate or offensive
- It may be necessary to edit event details
- The council cannot guarantee the inclusion of any event
- An event advertisement can only run for a maximum of 3 months. If your event is recurring then please send us a new event form or email request to extend the advertisement before the event expires (this is to ensure event details are kept up to date)
- Events included in the listing do not carry the endorsement of the Web Communications Team or Haringey Council
- The Web Communications Team's decision is final
If you have any queries regarding this, please email the Web Communications team at email@example.com.
Depending on the nature of your event its possible you may need to register or apply for a licence. Visit the Essential Information for Event Organisers page for more information.
Page last updated:
Tell us what you think about this page
Problem with a service?
If you have a service problem or complaint you need help with then please visit our contact pages.
Help us improve this page
If you want to make comments specifically about this page, then please answer the questions below.
* = response required