Bronze, Silver and Gold Healthy Schools Awards

The Healthy Schools Bronze, Silver and Gold awards are designed to help schools to progressively build on policies and practice over a period of time.

Bronze award

The Bronze award is a self-reflection audit tool to review the school’s approach to health and wellbeing. The award is valid for two years, and must be updated and re-submitted after this time period.

Completed applications should be submitted to to achieve the award.

Silver and Gold awards

The Silver award is based on an action plan to tackle two health and wellbeing priorities within the school.

The Gold award involves reflecting on the actions, and writing up the outcomes for the two priorities.

There is a one-off payment of £500 to undertake the Silver and Gold awards, which can be paid via the Haringey Traded Services. For access to the Traded Services website, please contact

All Silver and Gold awards must be submitted to a quality assurance group where applications are reviewed and moderated. For further information and deadline dates for the quality assurance group, please email

Back to top


Page last updated:

June 27, 2022

Tell us what you think about this page

Problem with a service?
If you have a service problem or complaint you need help with then please visit our contact pages.

Help us improve this page
If you want to make comments specifically about this page, then please answer the questions below.

* = response required

Ease of use

Overall, how easy was it to get the help you wanted today?

Service required

What was the main service you were interested in today?

Purpose of visit

What was your main purpose for coming to the website today?

Device and browser information

It will help us understand any problems if you can tell us a bit about what you are using to browse the website:

Which type of device are you using right now? (optional)
Which browser are you using? (optional)

Your comments

Please use the following space to tell us more about your visit today. 

Please note that if you want to report a problem with a council service or have a general service request, you will need to contact Customer Services directly.


Did you find what you were looking for? (optional)