A to Z of Council Services
- Independent living (Adults)
- Induction Loops
Facilities for people who are deaf or hard of hearing are available at the Civic Centre and at Customer Service Centres
- Infectious Diseases
- Information - see How to Contact the Council
- Insect Problems - see Pest Control
- Instrument Purchase Scheme (for school pupils) - see Assisted Instrument Purchase Scheme (AIPS)
- Integrated Access Team
- Interactive Maps - see Haringey Maps
- Internal Alterations - see Building Control
- Internet access in libraries
- Interpreters - see Translation and interpreting
- Islington Council (external link).
Tell us what you think about this page
Problem with a service?
If you have a service problem or complaint you need help with then please visit our contact pages.
Help us improve this page
If you want to make comments specifically about this page, then please answer the questions below.
* = response required