A to Z of Council Services
- Independent living (Adults)
- Induction Loops
Facilities for people who are deaf or hard of hearing are available at the Civic Centre and at Customer Service Centres
- Infectious Diseases
- Information - see How to Contact the Council
- Insect Problems - see Pest Control
- Instrument Purchase Scheme (for school pupils) - see Assisted Instrument Purchase Scheme (AIPS)
- Integrated Access Team
- Interactive Maps - see Haringey Maps
- Internal Alterations - see Building Control
- Internet access in libraries
- Interpreters - see Translation and interpreting
- Islington Council (external link).
Tell us what you think about the website
We are currently running a short survey about our Covid-19 response and information. You can take the Covid-19 survey here.
Contact us about our services
Please note if you have a service problem or complaint you need help with then please visit our contact pages.
Give us feedback about this page
Please use this space to tell us how we can improve the website.
Overall, how easy was it to get the help you wanted today?
* = response required