A to Z of Council Services
- Object to a planning application
- Obstructed Pavements - see Road and Pavement Obstructions
- Occupational Therapy
- Older people's services:
- Older Person's Freedom Pass
- Online Payments
- Opening hours:
- Opticians - find a GP, chemist, dentist, optician or walk in centre on the NHS website (external link)
- Out of Hours Emergencies - phone 020 8489 0000
- Outdoor activities - see Sports and Leisure Services
Tell us what you think about the website
We are currently running a short survey about our Covid-19 response and information. You can take the Covid-19 survey here.
Contact us about our services
Please note if you have a service problem or complaint you need help with then please visit our contact pages.
Give us feedback about this page
Please use this space to tell us how we can improve the website.
Overall, how easy was it to get the help you wanted today?
* = response required