A to Z of Council Services
- Object to a planning application
- Obstructed Pavements - see Road and Pavement Obstructions
- Occupational Therapy
- Older people's services:
- Older Person's Freedom Pass
- Online Payments
- Opening hours:
- Opticians - find a GP, chemist, dentist, optician or walk in centre on the NHS website (external link)
- Out of Hours Emergencies - phone 020 8489 0000
- Outdoor activities - see Sports and Leisure Services
Tell us what you think about this page
Please use this space to tell us how we can improve this page, or the website in general.
If you have a service problem or complaint you need help with then please visit our contact pages.
* = response required