Access to Work
Access to Work funding is provided by the Department for Work and Pensions to support young people and adults with learning difficulties or disabilities into employment.
The funding is for equipment or additional support you may need so you can work.
- You can find out more on the Access to Work section of the GOV.UK site (external link)
Page Last Updated:
June 20, 2022
Tell us what you think about this page
Problem with a service?
If you have a service problem or complaint you need help with then please visit our contact pages.
Help us improve this page
If you want to make comments specifically about this page, then please answer the questions below.
* = response required
In this section:
- Benefit entitlements
- Direct Payments and Personal Budgets
- Personal Independence Payment
- Support for adults and carers
- Help with housing costs
- Help with health costs
- Support while looking for work
- Support for children and young people in education
- Further information