SEND Policies and resources
Policies, guides and resources for professionals, and children and young adults with disabilities and learning needs
Library of SEND policy documents, strategies and guides:
- Accessibility Strategy 2017-2020 (PDF, 101KB)
- Admission to school for children and young people with Special Educational Needs and Disabilities (PDF, 219KB)
- CAMHS Transformation Plan 2017 (PDF, 1MB)
- CAMHS LD transition policy (PDF, 119KB)
- Data Protection 2018 Privacy Notice and Right to be Informed (PDF, 47KB)
- DfE - Supporting pupils at school with medical conditions (PDF, 386KB)
- EHCP Coordination Roles and Processes (PDF, 96KB)
- Haringey Eligibility EHC Needs Assessment (PDF, 278KB)
- Joint Commissioning Strategy for SEND 2017-2019 - Haringey Council and Haringey Clinical Commissioning Group (PDF, 211KB)
- Joint working protocol between Whittington Health Professionals and Special schools/Specialist provisions in LB of Haringey (PDF, 237KB)
- Medical Policy (PDF, 83KB)
- Personal Budgets Policy for children and young people (0-25 years) with special education needs (PDF, 182KB)
- Position statement on approaches to interventions for children and young people with a diagnosis of autism (PDF, 64KB)
- Preparing for Adulthood in Haringey (PDF, 23KB)
- Protocol for Transitions from Children’s to Adult pathways June 2018 (PDF, 260 kB)
- The Children and Families Service Offer for Children with SEND (PDF, 403KB)
Page Last Updated:
How can we improve this page?
Use this form to let us know what you think of this page. All comments are reviewed by us once every week.
This form is not for service issues or requests - all such comments should go to Customer Services.
* = response required