Personal Outcomes Evaluation Tool (POET) survey - If you are a young person with SEND; a parent or carer of a child or young person with SEND or a SEND practitioner, help us to improve our services by completing the POET survey.
Contact the SEND Local Offer Team
You can contact us in any of the following ways:
- Phone: 020 8489 1913
Special Educational Needs and Disabilities Team
5th Floor, 48 Station Road
London, N22 7TY
Haringey SEN Teams
- Autism Advisory Team - 020 8489 5084
- Central SEN Services - 020 8489 1913
- Educational Psychology Service - 020 8489 3004
- The Inclusion Team (including the Educational Inclusion Team) - You can send an email to email@example.com and someone will call you back.
Please note: We are a term time only service and this mailbox is only monitored intermittently during the school holidays.
- Area SENCOs - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Portage Services - email@example.com
- SEND Statutory Assessment Teams:
- Alena Lerari: Statutory assessment Team Manager - 020 8489 3267
- Kathy Mahoney: Performance and Finance Manager - 020 8489 4819
- Mathew Fisk - SEND Transport Manager
- Viviane Austin - 020 8489 4376
- Kathleen Johnston - 020 8489 5692
- Ricky Morris - 020 8489 6937
- Pembe Hippolyte - 020 8489 5629
Page Last Updated:
Tell us what you think about this page
Problem with a service?
If you have a service problem or complaint you need help with then please visit our contact pages.
Help us improve this page
If you want to make comments specifically about this page, then please answer the questions below.
* = response required