SEND Home School Transport Consultation 2022
Haringey Council is proposing to update and revise its home-school transport policy. We are introducing a more detailed account of how decisions are made in the interests of transparency and to ensure our stakeholders are as informed as possible. This will also ensure that there is less confusion and misinformation in the community.
Haringey SEND Strategy 2022-2025
- This consultation is now closed - thank you to everyone who took part
We asked for your views on the Haringey SEND (Special Educational Needs, Disabilities) Strategy.
The survey ran from Monday 20 September to Sunday 7 November 2021.
What we consulted on
The strategy outlined how we plan to further develop the SEND offer in Haringey over the next 3 years.
The priorities within the SEND Strategy have been informed by:
- a self-assessment across the SEND partnership
- a review of current service provision within the local authority SEND service
- a series of informal conversation events with parents and carers that took place across June and August 2021
- findings from the Ofsted and CQC inspection of SEND services in Haringey (5 to 9 July 2021)
What we wanted to find out
- Clarify if the priorities were clear to you
- Find out what priorities are the most and least important to you
- Understand what you liked about the strategy
- Understand in what ways the strategy could be improved
- Understand if there was anything missing from the strategy that should be included
- Understand what impact you think the strategy would have on you, your children, family and our wider community and partnerships
If you have questions about the survey, please get in touch with us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Page Last Updated:
Tell us what you think about this page
Problem with a service?
If you have a service problem or complaint you need help with then please visit our contact pages.
Help us improve this page
If you want to make comments specifically about this page, then please answer the questions below.
* = response required