Help the Local Offer
We welcome your help and feedback on the information on these web pages. You can tell us what you think or give us your ideas and suggestions to make the Local Offer as informative as possible. Get in touch with us in the following ways:
- By filling in the feedback form at the bottom of this web page
- By emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
- By writing to us at:
- Local Offer Comments
Alexandra House - 2nd Floor
10 Station Road
- Local Offer Comments
What we will do with your feedback
We will update or change the information on these pages where possible, following your feedback.
Each year in September, we will also publish a list of comments and feedback from you and what we have done to address the comments.
Want to be involved in shaping local services or just want to know what's going on?
You can find information about current events and news on our Local Offer News page where you can also read the minutes of recent meetings and see presentations from the SEND reforms group, which is the multi-agency group which includes parent carers who work together to influence and change services in Haringey.
You can hear more about how local and national services are changing and become involved by contacting the Haringey groups below:
- Haringey Involve Parent's Group (external link) - this is our local group sponsored by the Charity Contact
- Healthwatch (external link) - this is an independent organisation which works with local people to represent their views on local health and social care services
- Haringey Autism (external link) - a Local Parents Group for families of Autistic Children
- SENDpact Parent's Group (external link) - an independent parents group
- Difficult Parents (external link) - this is an independent parents group (with a catchy title!) who are keen to reach parents who may not want to attend meetings but will contribute their views online, or offer support and online discussion
- SENDIASS (external link) - Haringey's Special Educational Needs Independent Advice and Support Service
There are also national advisory services for parents of children with Special Educational Needs, including:
- ACE Advisory Service (external link) - Advisory Services for parents about SEN education
- IPSEA (external link) - Independent Parental Special Educational Advice
Want to be included in the information pages?
If you provide a service to SEND children and their families and would like to be included in these pages please complete the Service Inclusion Template (Word, 23KB) and email it to email@example.com