SEND Transport Event - February 2020
We are holding an event to gather your experiences about SEND transport - find out more below.
Help the Local Offer
We welcome your help and feedback on the information on these web pages. You can tell us what you think or give us your ideas and suggestions to make the Local Offer as informative as possible. Get in touch with us in the following ways:
- By filling in the feedback form at the bottom of this web page
- By emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
- By writing to us at:
- Local Offer Comments
Alexandra House - 2nd Floor
10 Station Road
- Local Offer Comments
What we will do with your feedback
We will update or change the information on these pages where possible, following your feedback.
Each year in September, we will also publish a list of comments and feedback from you and what we have done to address the comments.
Want to be involved in shaping local services or just want to know what's going on?
You can find information about current events and news on our Local Offer News page where you can also read the minutes of recent meetings and see presentations from the SEND reforms group, which is the multi-agency group which includes parent carers who work together to influence and change services in Haringey.
You can hear more about how local and national services are changing and become involved by contacting the Haringey groups below:
- Action for Kids - now ‘My AFA’ (external link) - a national charity supporting disabled children, young people and their families
- Difficult Parents (external link) - this is an independent parents group (with a catchy title!) who are keen to reach parents who may not want to attend meetings but will contribute their views online, or offer support and online discussion
- Healthwatch (external link) - this is an independent organisation which works with local people to represent their views on local health and social care services
- Haringey Autism (external link) - a Local Parents Group for families of Autistic Children
- email@example.com - an advice and support service for families of children with Autism
- SENDpact Parent's Group (external link) - an independent parents group
- SENDIASS (external link) - Haringey's Special Educational Needs Independent Advice and Support Service
- The Challenge Group (external link) - a playgroup for families with babies and children with additional needs.
There are also national advisory services for parents of children with Special Educational Needs, including:
- ACE Advisory Service (external link) - Advisory Services for parents about SEN education
- IPSEA (external link) - Independent Parental Special Educational Advice
Want to be included in the information pages?
If you provide a service to SEND children and their families and would like to be included in these pages please complete the Service Inclusion Template (Word, 23KB) and email it to firstname.lastname@example.org
We are holding an event to gather your experiences about SEND transport.
We recognise that getting the SEND transport service right makes a big difference to your family's life. We want to know what's working and what's not, and how we can improve our service.
When and where?
The event is being held on Wednesday 5 February 2020, at Marcus Garvey Library, 1 Philip Lane, Tottenham, N15 4JA.
There will be three sessions, and you are welcome to attend any of these:
- 10am to 12 noon
- 12 noon to 2pm
- 5pm to 7pm
There will also be an online survey so that feedback about the service can be submitted.
Full details of the venue and times are also listed on the event leaflet:
Page Last Updated:
Tell us what you think about this page
Please use this space to tell us how we can improve this page, or the website in general.
If you have a service problem or complaint you need help with then please visit our contact pages.
* = response required