Ageing Well: Feeling safe and prepared
How you can continue to keep yourself and your loved ones safe:
- Vaccines - get vaccinated to reduce your risk of catching COVID-19 and becoming seriously ill, and to reduce the risk of spreading the virus to others
- Hand washing - Wash your hands regularly to limit the spread of COVID-19
- Face covering - Consider wearing a face covering in crowded, enclosed spaces
- Stay at home if unwell - Try to stay at home if you are unwell
- Fresh air - Let fresh air in if meeting indoors, or meeting outside to disperse COVID-19 particles and reduce the risk of spreading the virus
Topics to explore:
Page last updated:
Tell us what you think about this page
Problem with a service?
If you have a service problem or complaint you need help with then please visit our contact pages.
Help us improve this page
If you want to make comments specifically about this page, then please answer the questions below.
* = response required