Young Persons' Sexual Health Clinics
- Walk-In Clinics (no appointment needed)
- What do Sexual Health clinics do?
- Local clinic list by services provided
- What to expect when visiting a clinic
There are two walk in clinics specifically for teens and young people under 25 in Haringey. They offer testing and treatment of STIs, free condoms and all types of contraception.
Morum House Medical Centre
- Morum House Medical Centre
Bounds Green Road
- Tuesday, 9am to 1pm and 2pm to 7pm (booked appointments only - LARC ONLY)
- Wednesday, 9am to 1pm and 2pm to 7pm (booked appointments only). Closed between 11am and 4pm on the first Wednesday of each month for staff training
- Thursday 12-3pm (booked appointments only), 4pm-7pm (Under 19s walk in only)
- Friday, 8am to 12 noon and 1pm to 3pm (booked appointments only)
Lordship Lane Health Centre
- Lordship Lane Health Centre
239 Lordship Lane
- Monday, 9am to 12 noon and 1pm to 4pm (booked appointments only)
- Tuesday, 12 noon to 3pm (booked appointments only) and 4pm to 7pm (Under 19s walk in only)
Sexual Health Clinics (you may hear them called GUM clinics – Genitourinary medicine), are a one stop shop for all things related to your sexual health. They offer advice, STI (including HIV) testing and treatment, contraception and can provide support after sexual assault. Clinics are confidential and no-one (including your GP) is told of your visit or what tests and treatment you receive. There's more information on what to expect when you visit a clinic on our 'what to expect' page.
Local Sexual Health Clinics are run by Central North West London NHS Trust (external link). On their website you can book appointments at the closest clinic to you that offers the service you need. You can also book any appointment by telephone on 020 3317 5252.
All clinics offer free STI treatment and free contraception, including emergency contraception and condoms.
Cis gendered individuals identify with the gender assigned to them at birth. Transgender individuals identity with a gender different to that assigned to them at birth. Find out more in our Trans health section.
I have symptoms
I don't have symptoms
|HIV Services: PEP, test or treatment||You can walk in for||Sexual Assault||Trans Services|
|Lordship Lane||Cis women*||Cis men and women||None||All services||No||No|
|Morum House||Cis women*||Cis men and women||None||All services||No||No|
|Mortimer Market||All genders||All genders||PEP, HIV Test, HIV Treatment||PEP and emergency contraception||Yes^||Yes|
|Archway Centre||All genders||All genders||PEP and HIV Test||PEP and Emergency Contraception||Yes^||Yes^|
|Edgeware Community Hospital||All genders||All genders||PEP and HIV Test||All services||Yes^||Yes|
^ Limited service - forensic examinations not available but can provide emergency contraception, PEP and sexual health screening and treatment.
Nearby Clinics Providing PEP, Trans Services and Sexual Assault support
- Mortimer Market Centre (see on map - external link) - Capper Street, WC1E 6JB.
- Archway Centre (see on map - external link) - 681-689 Holloway Road, Archway, N19 5SE.
The above are both open Monday to Thursday, 8am to 7pm | Friday, 8am to 3pm | Saturday, 9am to 3pm
- Edgware Community Hospital (see on map - external link) - Sexual Health Clinic, Lower Ground Floor, Burnt Oak Broadway, Edgware, HA8 0AD.
Back to: Young Persons Under 25 page