Although there are some changes to normal services, Haringey residents of all ages can access a range of services to support their sexual and reproductive health during this time.
HIV Post Exposure Prophylaxis (PEP)
Contact the Central and North West London (CNWL) NHS Foundation Trust to book a telephone appointment with a clinician:
Sexually Transmitted Infections
Sexual or relationship abuse
Sexual health clinics
Our sexual health clinics for young people under 25 and Long Acting Contraception for Women are now back up and running.
To book an appointment please call 020 3317 5252 or visit the CNWL Sexual Health website (external link).
- Morum House Clinic - 3-5 Bounds Green Road, N22 8HE
- Appointments available on Wednesday, Thursdays, Fridays
- Under 19 Walk-in clinic on Thursday’s 1pm to 4pm
- The main doors to the clinic are closed - instructions on how to be let in are on the door
- Lordship Lane clinic - Lordship Lane Health Centre, 239 Lordship Lane, N17 6AA
- Appointments available on Monday and Tuesday
- Under 19 walk-in clinic on Tuesday’s 1pm to 4pm