Single Funding Formula

Early Years Single Funding Formula

All three and four year olds are entitled to 15 hours of free early years education for 38 weeks a year. A child may receive the free entitlement in nursery classes in primary schools, nursery schools or in Private, Voluntary or Independent (PVI) providers.

The Government is introducing the Early Years Single Funding Formula (EYSFF), often shortened to Single Funding Formula (SFF), to provide a single and transparent way of funding this entitlement. Haringey Council will introduce the SFF in April 2011 and is consulting with interested parties both on how the formula will work and on the policies that underpin it.

The current proposals build on consultation that took place last year. You can access the current documents in the Autumn 2010 Consultation table below and Autumn 2009 Consultation in the attached files section.

Autumn 2010 Consultation Documents

Attached files

Covering Letter.pdfPDF 22.96 KB
EYSFF consultation.pdfPDF 83.76 KB
SFF Appendix1 costs.xlsXLS935 KB
SFF Appendix2 assumptions.xlsXLS938.5 KB
SFF Appendix3a exemplification.xlsXLS975 KB

Page last updated:

December 9, 2021

Tell us what you think about this page

Problem with a service?
If you have a service problem or complaint you need help with then please visit our contact pages.

Help us improve this page
If you want to make comments specifically about this page, then please answer the questions below.

* = response required

Ease of use

Overall, how easy was it to get the help you wanted today?

Service required

What was the main service you were interested in today?

Purpose of visit

What was your main purpose for coming to the website today?

Device and browser information

It will help us understand any problems if you can tell us a bit about what you are using to browse the website:

Which type of device are you using right now? (optional)
Which browser are you using? (optional)

Your comments

Please use the following space to tell us more about your visit today. 

Please note that if you want to report a problem with a council service or have a general service request, you will need to contact Customer Services directly.


Did you find what you were looking for? (optional)