- What is a Children's Centre?
- Haringey Children's Centres
- How do I register with my local Children's Centre?
- Parenting support activities
A Children's Centre brings together a range of services for children under five and their families such as family support, health and education.
It includes good quality childcare, information and support across the local community. The idea is to make services easy to use and to give children the best start in life.
- Access child and family health services
- A friendly place to play and learn
- Meet other families and carers
- Access to family friendly support services
- Support on looking for work or training
- Become a volunteer in the community
See the list below for contact details of each Children’s Centre. Click on the name of the centre for individual information.
|Centre Name||Address||Phone number|
|020 8885 8800|
|Park Lane||139 Park Lane|
|020 8489 4945|
|Pembury House||Lansdowne Road|
|020 8801 9914|
|Rowland Hill||315 White Hart Lane|
|020 8808 6089|
|Triangle Children, Young People and Community Centre||91-93 St Ann's Road|
|020 8802 8782|
|020 8493 1197|
|West Children's Centre Team||Not centre based||07970 242 803|
|Woodlands Park||Woodlands Park Road|
|020 8802 0041|
|Woodside||59 White Hart Lane|
|020 8888 4398|
To access services being offered at your local Children's Centre, you will need to register your family details. You can do this by either completing a paper Family Registration Form at your local Children's Centre or by completing the online Family Registration Form.
If you would like more information about the services offered, just pop into your local Children's Centre, who will be happy to help.
See a full list of parenting support activities available in Haringey Children's Centres.