Filming with Children

If you are filming with children, it is likely that you will need to secure a Child Entertainment Licence. A licence is required if the child is being paid, or if the filming requires their absence from school.

This licence must be issued by the Local Education Authority (LEA) for the borough in which the child lives, not where their school is situated.

For further information, and a downloadable application form, please visit the stage licences for school age children page.

Page last updated:

August 16, 2023