- Don’t miss out! Apply for OR reconfirm your 30 hours eligibility code to receive 30 hours free childcare
- See our Help with Childcare Costs pages to see what help is available and to see if you qualify.
Welbourne Children’s Centre
What is a Children’s Centre?
A Children’s Centre brings together a range of services for children under five and their families such as family support, health and education.
It includes good quality childcare, information and support across the local community. The idea is to make services easy to use and to give children the best start in life.
What services do we offer?
- Access child and family health services
- A friendly place to play and learn
- A place to meet other families and carers
- Access to family friendly support services
- Support on looking for work or training
- Information about becoming a volunteer in the community
How you can register with us
To access services being offered at your local Children's Centre, you will need to register your family details. You can do this by either completing a paper Family Registration Form at your local Children's Centre or by completing the online Family Registration Form.
If you would like more information about the services being offered or need help with the online Family Registration Form, just pop in and we will be happy to help.
Headteacher Jane Stone
Head of Centre Dara O'Reilly
Tel 020 8493 1197
Page Last Updated:
How can we improve this page?
Use this form to let us know what you think of this page. All comments are reviewed by us once every week.
This form is not for service issues or requests - all such comments should go to Customer Services.