Park Lane Children's Centre
What is a Children’s Centre?
A Children’s Centre brings together a range of services for children under five and their families such as family support, health and education.
It includes good quality childcare, information and support across the local community. The idea is to make services easy to use and to give children the best start in life.
What services do we offer?
- Access child and family health services
- A friendly place to play and learn
- A place to meet other families and carers
- Access to family friendly support services
- Support on looking for work or training
- Information about becoming a volunteer in the community
Head of Centre Marlene D'Aguilar
139 Park Lane
Tel 020 8489 4945
Page Last Updated:
How can we improve this page?
Use this form to let us know what you think of this page. All comments are reviewed by us once every week.
This form is not for service issues or requests - all such comments should go to Customer Services.