- Don’t miss out! Apply for OR reconfirm your 30 hours eligibility code to receive 30 hours free childcare
- See our Help with Childcare Costs pages to see what help is available and to see if you qualify.
Triangle Children, Young People and Community Centre
What is a Children’s Centre?
A Children’s Centre brings together a range of services for children under five and their families such as family support, health and education.
It includes good quality childcare, information and support across the local community. The idea is to make services easy to use and to give children the best start in life.
What services do we offer?
- Access child and family health services
- A friendly place to play and learn
- A place to meet other families and carers
- Access to family friendly support services
- Support on looking for work or training
- Information about becoming a volunteer in the community
Community hall for hire
The centre offers community space for hire in central Tottenham, including a fully equipped training room and large hall, ideal for weddings, christenings and other functions or meetings. The Triangle Centre is easily accessible from Seven Sisters and Stamford Hill Stations.
The hall is suitable for functions, large or small, and can be divided in half depending on your requirements. The hall is air conditioned and has a projector and screen for presentations. Kitchen facilities are available. 160m squared (can be divided in half with separating wall).
The training room is fully equipped including an interactive white board, DVD player and screen. Kitchenette to make tea and coffee. 160m squared.
We are now registered for wedding ceremonies! Why not have your wedding ceremony in our beautiful upstairs area then move straight to the hall for your reception?
For more information please phone the Centre on 020 8802 8782 and ask about our special community rates.
Head of Centre Emma Price
91-93 St Ann's Road
Tel 020 8802 8782
Page Last Updated:
How can we improve this page?
Use this form to let us know what you think of this page. All comments are reviewed by us once every week.
This form is not for service issues or requests - all such comments should go to Customer Services.