- Don’t miss out! Apply for OR reconfirm your 30 hours eligibility code to receive 30 hours free childcare
- See our Help with Childcare Costs pages to see what help is available and to see if you qualify.
A Children's Centre brings together a range of services for children under five and their families such as family support, health and education.
It includes good quality childcare, information and support across the local community. The idea is to make services easy to use and to give children the best start in life.
- Access child and family health services
- A friendly place to play and learn
- Meet other families and carers
- Access to family friendly support services
- Support on looking for work or training
- Become a volunteer in the community
See the list below for contact details of each Children’s Centre. Click on the name of the centre for individual information.
|Centre Name||Address||Phone number|
|Broadwater Farm||Adams Road, N17 6HE||020 8885 8800|
|Park Lane||139 Park Lane, N17 0HB||020 8489 4945|
|Pembury House||Lansdowne Road, N17 9XE||020 8801 9914|
|Rowland Hill||315 White Hart Lane, N17 7LT||020 8808 6089|
|Triangle Children, Young People and Community Centre||91-93 St Ann's Road, N15 6NU||020 8802 8782|
|Welbourne||Stainby Road, N15 4EA||020 8493 1197|
|West Children's Centre Team||Level 4, River Park House, N22 8HQ||07970 242 803|
|Woodlands Park||Woodlands Park Road, N15 3SD||020 8802 0041|
|Woodside||59 White Hart Lane, N22 5SJ||020 8888 4398|
Page Last Updated:
How can we improve this page?
Use this form to let us know what you think of this page. All comments are reviewed by us once every week.
This form is not for service issues or requests - all such comments should go to Customer Services.