- Don’t miss out! Apply for OR reconfirm your 30 hours eligibility code to receive 30 hours free childcare
- See our Help with Childcare Costs pages to see what help is available and to see if you qualify.
Pembury House Nursery School and Children's Centre
What is a Children’s Centre?
A Children’s Centre brings together a range of services for children under five and their families such as family support, health and education.
It includes good quality childcare, information and support across the local community. The idea is to make services easy to use and to give children the best start in life.
What services do we offer?
- Stay and play groups
- Baby group
- ESOL for parents
- One-to-one family support
- Volunteering programme
- Help accessing employment
- Support with healthy lifestyles (including healthy eating and stopping smoking)
Our nursery school provides early education for children aged from 2 to 5 years old. We provide free places for eligible two-year-olds and for all three- and four-year-olds. We also provide full-time fee-paying places.
- School day hours: 8.40am-11.40am and 12.50pm-3.50pm
- Extended care: 7.50am-5.50pm
Headteacher Sue Moss.
Assistant Heads Zurine Anllo and Melissa Prendergast.
Children's Centre Manager Rachel Benchekroun.
- Tel 020 8801 9914
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org
Page Last Updated:
How can we improve this page?
Use this form to let us know what you think of this page. All comments are reviewed by us once every week.
This form is not for service issues or requests - all such comments should go to Customer Services.