Time for a 20mph speed limit?
This consultation is now closed
Haringey now has a borough wide 20mph limit - please stick to the new limit when you see 20mph signs.
The speed limit in all streets in Haringey is now 20mph, except for some main roads and streets managed by Transport for London.
- See the roads excluded from 20mph map (PDF, 4MB) which shows the exempted roads
- See the Speed Limits page for more information
Consultation Responses and Result
Following the statutory notification carried out in January/February 2015 a decision has now been made to proceed with the implementation of the borough wide 20mph limit in all residential streets except for private roads, (Transport for London Route network (TLRN) and some main roads. Please view the delegated report and the map which shows the excluded roads:
- Delegated Report July 2015 (PDF, 3MB)
- Map showing excluded roads (PDF, 4MB)
- Statutory Notification document of January 2015 (PDF, 4MB)
The council’s cabinet reports and results from previous consultations can also be found below:
- Cabinet reports:
- Previous consultations: