BuyHaringey - boost sales and promote your business today
A new marketplace for Haringey
BuyHaringey (external link) is a new online marketplace (website and mobile app) that offers businesses the opportunity to promote and sell goods, services and events for free to Haringey residents.
Haringey Council has appointed digital experts bubltown (external link) to deliver this innovative marketplace.
The service will help support small business owners in becoming more resilient, grow sales, brand awareness and business opportunities throughout the borough.
The marketplace includes:
- a free ‘online shop’
- full transactional delivery and ‘click & collect’ facilities
- free promotional opportunities to advertise and to market events across the borough
- the option to use loyalty offers to attract local shoppers both in-person and online
- paying reduced fees (3%) in comparison to other delivery apps (up to 30%)
This programme is funded by the Mayor of London's Good Growth Fund (external link), Haringey's Good Economy Recovery Plan and our High Streets Recovery Action Plan (HSRAP).
The app and website are now available to all residents across the borough.
What does the programme involve?
Haringey business owners will be able to set up their BuyHaringey profile for free, and receive support from experts bubltown who can provide specialist advice in the following areas:
- growing online sales
- promoting products or services for free to new audiences across Haringey
- confirming payments directly through the platform
- offering a click-and-collect service
- making faster deliveries - bubltown has partnered with Stuart (external link), a last-mile delivery service allowing any business in Haringey to deliver their products directly to residents’ doors
- full 1-2-1 support in setting up an online profile
Who is the programme for?
This programme is available to businesses that are:
- established small or micro-businesses in Haringey that are registered to pay Business Rates
- based on either parades/high streets, town centres, or industrial estates
- looking to get an online presence
- want to reach residents and send them goods and/or food items via a cheaper ‘online shop’ alternative to the traditional delivery suppliers
Where will the programme be delivered?
The app and website is now available to all residents across the borough.
Register now if you would like to get online and expand your business:
For more information, or if you have any problems signing up online, contact the bubltown team:
07948 694 139