Contacting Adult Services Online
- Adult Social Care services
- Adult Social Care General Enquiry Form
- Adult Social Care Online Initial Referral Form/Request for an Assessment
- How to complete the forms
- Other Useful Information
Adult Social Care services can arrange or provide support for:
- older people
- disabled people with a physical and/or sensory impairment
- people with learning disabilities
- people with mental health needs and their carers
It is now possible for you to submit an enquiry, make an initial referral or request an initial assessment online rather than contacting Adult Services by phone, fax, in writing or visiting in person. If you need help to make your life easier, whether that’s moving around your home or keeping track of your medication, AskSARA can point you in the right direction.
- Before you fill in any of the forms below, you may find the advice or information you are looking for in the other useful information section at the end of this page
This general enquiry form is about the support you may need to stay healthy, safe and well where you live. By filling in the form and sending it to us, you help us to ensure that you receive the help, care and support you need or are put in touch with others who can provide you with the advice and information you are looking for.
- Please complete the General Enquiry Form:
This online referral form enables you, a family member or carer of a cared for person, Health and other professionals to make referrals to Haringey Council's Adult Services to request an assessment of social care and support needs.
Please note however that we cannot do an assessment of needs without the permission of the individual requiring the service. Please get permission first, or ask them to contact us directly. We can however still provide you with general information and advice about services and/or put you in contact with others who might be able to help you (call us on 020 8489 1400 or please complete our online General Enquiry Form).
- Please complete the Referral/Assessment Form:
If you want to complete your enquiry or submit a referral online, you will be asked a series of questions about yourself and/or the person you are enquiring on behalf of, and your/their health and well-being. There is space for you to add some further details if you wish. Once you have completed either of these forms you will be contacted by us, usually by the next working day - as long as we receive the form by 5pm the previous day.
- It would be useful to have an NHS number (if known), National Insurance number, and GP details,as well as any previous Service User reference number from Haringey Council’s Adult Services of the person who the service/request is for before you start
- You will need to complete the form within 30 minutes in order to avoid your session timing out and you losing your data. You can copy and paste text across from another source
- Please use an up to date Internet browser
- Please complete all fields marked with an asterisk (*)
AskSARA is an easy to use online tool. It will ask you some simple questions about yourself and your environment and based on your answers will provide you with:
- ideas and tips about ways to make your life easier
- details of products that might help you and where to get them, or
- let you know if you might need an Occupational Therapy assessment
- Guidance on accessing services and charging policy information
- Guidance for Adults with learning disabilities, mental health issues, or physical or sensory disabilities
- How to Report Abuse, make a complaint, suggestion or compliment
- Information for Carers
- Blue Badge Scheme - including application form
- Find your nearest doctor, chemist or other NHS service (external link)
- Information on Residential care
- Coming out or going into Hospital
- Help at Home
- Looking for a personal assistant
- Equipment and Services
- Activities and Services for Adults in Haringey - HAricare website
Page Last Updated:
Please let us know if this page helped you find what you were looking for by answering the question below – you can also leave a comment for us. Please keep your comments relevant to this page.
Please note: all comments about web pages are reviewed by us once a week. All service requests need to be sent to Customer Services directly.