Contact Adult Social Care
It is now easier to access Adult Social Care in Haringey.
The Integrated Access Team is your single point of contact, and will be able to assist you with any of the following:
- A first point of contact for new users of Adult Social Care services, their carers and families
- A simple screening process aimed at resolving local residents’ social care needs as quickly as possible
- Where needs are more complex, or where there are concerns regarding the safeguarding of vulnerable adults, a speedy referral to the most appropriate service
- Report abuse of a vulnerable adult
- Better information and advice on a range of services and activities locally
- Help to find advice and support outside of the council
Click on the following link if you are looking for Children's Social Care.
How to contact the Access Team
If you have a general enquiry please use the following:
If you wish to make a referral then please use the following:
Other ways to get in touch:
- Tel: 020 8489 1400
Opening Hours 9am - 5pm, Monday - Friday
- Email: IAT@haringey.gov.uk
- Text: IAT to 80818
(charged at standard rate depending on provider and subscriber’s package)
- Write to
Integrated Access Team
River Park House
8th Floor, 225 High Road
One of our dedicated team of Community Care Officers will be pleased to assist with your enquiry.
- Web: Visit Haricare (external link) - the online directory of services for adults
Out of office hours
During weekends, and between 5pm and 9am on weekdays, contact the Emergency Duty Team.
- Tel: 020 8489 0000
AskSARA (external link) is an easy to use online tool. It will ask you some simple questions about yourself and your environment and based on your answers will provide you with:
- ideas and tips about ways to make your life easier
- details of products that might help you and where to get them
- let you know if you might need an Occupational Therapy assessment
Your feedback helps us to improve our services and helps us make sure that we treat everyone fairly. If you are unhappy with something we have done or not done, please let us know. We would also like to know when we do something well, or you have a suggestion about something we could do better.
Page Last Updated:
How can we improve this page?
Use this form to let us know what you think of this page. All comments are reviewed by us once every week.
This form is not for service issues or requests - all such comments should go to Customer Services.