- The Wood Green Area Action Plan consultation (Preferred Option 2017) runs from 14 February to 31 March 2017. Full information on the plans and how you can have your say here (external link)
- Prices for pre-application advice meetings will increase from 3 April 2017. The new prices are available on the Pre-Application Advice Service page.
Planning permission for businesses
If you want to make any changes to your business premises, or if you want to work from home, you need to check whether you need planning permission.
The Department for Communities and Local Government has produced a planning guide for businesses which you can find on their website (see the external links section below).
For more information please see:
- Do I need planning permission? Information and guidance on whether planning permission is required
- Make a planning application - all you need to know about making a planning application, including which application form to use and what other information you need to submit with your application
- Pre-application advice - If you need more detailed advice and would like to speak to a Planning Officer about whether you need planning permission for the works you wish to carry out we offer various pre-application advice services
- Or alternatively visit the Planning Portal (see the external links section below)
Or contact the Planning Service:
Level 6 - River Park House
225 High Road
Tel 020 8489 5504
Page Last Updated:
How can we improve this page?
Use this form to let us know what you think of this page. All comments are reviewed by us once every week.
This form is not for service issues or requests - all such comments should go to Customer Services.