A to Z of Licences
- Animal Licensing
- Auction premises
- Child Performance Licence (managed by the Education Welfare Service)
- Club Premises
- Designated Premises Supervisor
- Door supervisor
- Event Notice - see Temporary Event Notice
- Food premises registration
- Hairdressers licence
- House in Multiple Occupancy (HMO)
- Hypnotism authorisation
- Lotteries and raffles
- Massage and Special Treatments
- Motor salvage operators - see Scrap metal
- Personal Licence
- Premises Licence
- Premises approval for marriage or civil ceremonies
- Sex Establishment
- Scaffold, Hoarding, Container and Crane Licences (managed by the Highways Service)
- Scrap metal
- Skin piercing licence (tattooists, ear-piercing, electrolysis and acupuncturist)
- Skip Licence
- Smoking in pubs
- Street trading
- Sunday Trading
- Temporary Event Notice
This authority is under a duty to protect the public funds it administers, and to this end may use the information you provide on any application form for the prevention and detection of fraud. It may also share this information with other bodies responsible for auditing or administering public funds for these purposes.
Page last updated:
Tell us what you think about the website
We are currently running a short survey about our Covid-19 response and information. You can take the Covid-19 survey here.
Contact us about our services
Please note if you have a service problem or complaint you need help with then please visit our contact pages.
Give us feedback about this page
Please use this space to tell us how we can improve the website.
Overall, how easy was it to get the help you wanted today?
* = response required