Haringey Maps is our new interactive service to replace the 'Find My Nearest' service. You can now you find your nearest GP, leisure centre, schools, libraries, parks and much more. New features include: distance measuring and 'drag and drop' map controls. There’s lots of information available and you can choose what to display.
- Choose - click the Map Layers button on the top toolbar and select the information you want to see on the map from the categories available, and click the Update button. NB: Haringey Maps will automatically provide you with an initial list of "my nearest" results in relation to the address entered.
- Navigate - click the Address Search button on the top toolbar, enter your street or postcode, and select your address.
- Search - click the My Nearest button on the top toolbar and use the mouse pointer to click on the map where the address is displayed. On the left-hand panel you can now choose how you would like to search for the information you want, by selecting a category and distance option. Once happy, click Find.
For further information on how to use Haringey Maps, please refer to the user guidehere:
The design and functionality of Haringey Maps has been tested on the following:
- Windows: Chrome, Internet Explorer 8-11, Firefox, Safari
- Mac OSX: Safari
Please email the Corporate GIS Team at email@example.com if you have any further queries relating to the system.
Other related services
Unitary Development Plan (UDP)
Please follow the links below for more information:
- To read up on the borough-wide land and building use policies related to housing, jobs, leisure, transport education and health, please see Unitary Development Plan (UDP)
- For a map of the UDP, please see Full Interactive UDP
Home Heat Loss
Home heat loss information is also available for Haringey in a map by entering your postcode or street name.
Buy a map online!
Although you are not able to print the from Haringey Maps, you can order maps through our Ordnance Survey (OS) partner 'CentreMaps'.
To purchase a map, please follow the link to CentreMaps, in the external links section below.
Page Last Updated:
Please let us know if this page helped you find what you were looking for by answering the question below – you can also leave a comment for us. Please keep your comments relevant to this page.
Please note: all comments about web pages are reviewed by us once a week. All service requests need to be sent to Customer Services directly.