Council Tax and Benefits
My Account provides quick and easy access to council services - this includes:
- View your Council Tax account, including account balance, recent payments and bills.
- Set up a Direct Debit
- Switch to paperless billing
- Apply for Single Person Discount
- Tell us if you have changed address or moved into Haringey
- Tell us about a change in circumstances
- Apply for Housing Benefit and Council Tax Reduction
- View your benefit entitlement, payments and letters online
- Help using My Account
Council Tax Advice and Services
- Register to view your Council Tax account
- How to pay
- Set up a Council Tax Direct Debit
- Apply for a Discount
- Apply for an Exemption
- Council Tax Reduction Scheme
- Tell us you have moved into Haringey
- More Council Tax services
- Letter of Authorisation
- Council Tax Energy Rebate - £150 payment
Discretionary Housing Payments (DHP)
Page Last Updated:
Tell us what you think about this page
Problem with a service?
If you have a service problem or complaint you need help with then please visit our contact pages.
Help us improve this page
If you want to make comments specifically about this page, then please answer the questions below.
* = response required