Class 2 - What we spend and how we spend it
Financial information about projected and actual income and expenditure, procurement, contracts and financial audit.
- Capital programme
- Council Expenditure
- District auditor’s report
- Election expenses - see the Register of Councillors' Interests
- Financial audit reports - see Audit Committee
- Financial statements, budgets and variance reports
- Financial statements for projects and events:
- Internal financial regulations – see Council Constitution - Part Four, Section 1
- The members' allowances scheme and the allowances paid under it to councillors each year
- Pay and grading structure (PDF 464KB)
- Procurement procedures
- Spending reviews
- Staff allowances and expenses (see ‘Pay and grading structure’ above)
Page Last Updated:
How can we improve this page?
Use this form to let us know what you think of this page. All comments are reviewed by us once every week.
This form is not for service issues or requests - all such comments should go to Customer Services.
* = response required