See also: Annual Statement of Accounts.
Haringey Council uses a system called SAP to manage its finances, from which we generate a monthly report of expenditure for all transactions. The information published here includes payments made to suppliers and other spend incurred in carrying out our business.
It excludes personal data protected by the Data Protection Act 1998.
This data is issued under the Open Government Licence (external link).
The published data contains:
- Transaction Number: The document reference number
- Vendor Name: The name of the supplier
- Category: An indication of the type of expenditure
- Amount: The amount net of VAT of the transaction
The information is available in PDF format (for printing) and CSV format which can be imported into a spreadsheet program such as Microsoft Excel (you may need to adjust the column widths). This list shows items of all spend regardless of process used (eg: formal tendering, quotations, call-off of pre-tendered framework agreements).
Quarter 2 - 2020-21
- Quarter 2: Financial Year 2020/21 Council Expenditure (PDF, 12MB)
- Quarter 2: Financial Year 2020/21 Council Expenditure (CSV, 2MB)
Quarter 1 - 2020-21
- Quarter 1: Financial Year 2020/21 Council Expenditure (PDF, 13MB)
- Quarter 1: Financial Year 2020/21 Council Expenditure (CSV, 2MB)
You can also find expenditure for previous years (going back to 2013) on the archived council expenditure page.
If you have any queries please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Page last updated:
Tell us what you think about this page
Please use this space to tell us how we can improve this page, or the website in general.
If you have a service problem or complaint you need help with then please visit our contact pages.
* = response required