- Nominations for this year's Outstanding for All awards have now closed
The judges will base their decisions on the following criteria from all the nominations received:
- Outstanding improvement brought about by personal/team determination and ability, including overcoming barriers to progress
- Responsiveness to the needs of pupils or stakeholders
- Effective and imaginative use of resources, including, where appropriate, the use of information and communications technology
- Evidence of significant change and improvement
- Achievements that surpass expectations or go above and beyond someone’s day-to-day work
Please note that it's the quality of the nomination, not the quantity, that our judges will be looking at.
- To recognise an outstanding support staff in Early Years, Primary, Secondary, or Post-16 level
- To recognise a student who has overcome a personal challenge and achieved success at school
- To recognise excellent support for children and the wider family pre-school, spanning children’s centres, health, childcare, and other community services
- Recognising individual, team or school achievement in a sport or outdoor activity demonstrating sportsmanship and commitment
- To recognise a young person or group excelling in an art form; including visual arts, the performing arts or music
- To recognise the important contribution made by school governors in improving education in Haringey
- To recognise students or staff who go out of their way to help others in their community
- To recognise outstanding work by a primary school pupil(s) in science, technology, engineering and maths (STEM) related areas
- To recognise outstanding work by a secondary school student(s) in science, technology, engineering and maths (STEM) related areas
- To recognise an outstanding primary class and teacher who have worked together to really stand out in every aspect of school life, either through a campaign or simply helping to make their school a better place
- To recognise an outstanding school teacher in Haringey who goes the extra mile to engage and inspire all children and young people to reach their full potential
- To recognise the exceptional work, achievement or leadership of an individual in the field of education
Page Last Updated:
How can we improve this page?
Use this form to let us know what you think of this page. All comments are reviewed by us once every week.
This form is not for service issues or requests - all such comments should go to Customer Services.