Road safety consultations
You can submit comments for current road and street school consultations in your area.
You can leave feedback for any current road consultations using our online feedback form.
Please remember to include your road name and property number.
Queen's Wood Natural Flood Management Scheme
We are working with the Environment Agency to reduce flood risk in Queen’s Wood.
Our approach is to use natural methods to:
- reduce surface water run-off and collection
- improve amenity and biodiversity value in the area with surface water managed naturally rather than with pipework
This will help reduce flood risk to properties at Wood Vale and nearby.
- Queens Wood Letter to Residents (PDF, 697KB)
- Queens Wood (NFM) Q and A (PDF, 224KB)
- Overview layout plan (PDF 1.5MB)
- Construction details (1 of 3) (PDF, 331KB)
- Construction details (2 of 3) (PDF, 304KB)
- Construction details (3 of 3) (PDF, 226KB)
St Ann's Road
A school street is where the street outside a school is a walk and cycle zone during drop-off and pick-up times.
During this time only the following can enter the zone:
- people walking and cycling
- vehicles with exemption permits
The benefits of School Streets are:
- a safer environment where children, parents and teachers can go to school by active modes of travel
- a reduction in air pollution
- a reduction in obstructive parking
- improved road safety outside schools
You can leave feedback for any current School Streets consultations online - see the school streets section for more information.
Page last updated:
Tell us what you think about this page
Please use this space to tell us how we can improve this page, or the website in general.
If you have a service problem or complaint you need help with then please visit our contact pages.
* = response required