Business parking permit
A business parking permit allows someone with a business in Haringey to park in the controlled parking zone (CPZ) where the business is based.
To be eligible for a business parking permit, the following must apply:
- you run a business in a controlled parking zone (CPZ)
- you can show us that parking your vehicle in the CPZ is essential to the successful operation of your business. This doesn’t include the need to commute to and from the business.
We reserve the right to refuse a permit where we believe the business case doesn’t justify the essential need for a permit.
A business parking permit is valid for use only in relevant parking bays within the CPZ in which the business is based. Business permit holders may park in:
- business permit-only bays
- shared use bays (permit holders and pay by phone)
Business permits aren’t valid in:
- residents-only bays
- pay by phone-only bays
- Resident permit shared use bays (resident permit holders and pay by phone)
The type of bay is indicated on signs adjacent to the bays.
The council has introduced virtual permits, replacing paper permits.
Please select the appropriate button below for more information about Business parking permits:
Business parking permit: buy or renew
Refunds for paper parking permits
If you still have a paper parking permit and have moved out of Haringey or no longer own a vehicle, you may be eligible for a refund on your paper parking permit. Please fill in the Permit refund request form (PDF, 67KB) and return it to the address on the form.
If you need to cancel a virtual parking permit, please use your parking permit account.
Page last updated:
Tell us what you think about this page
Please use this space to tell us how we can improve this page, or the website in general.
If you have a service problem or complaint you need help with then please visit our contact pages.
* = response required