Saturday 19 June 2021 - Some services for Council Tax and Housing Benefit accounts will not be available from 8am – 4pm due to system upgrades.
Temporary and Emergency Accommodation
- If you are homeless, please visit the Housing Advice page.
- If you have been placed in temporary accommodation and your application is being assessed, you will be supported by the Move On Team. You can find their address below.
Haringey's Move On Team provides a high standard of housing management service to homeless households living in Private Sector Leased (PSLs) accommodation and council owned hostels.
The Move On Team has housing management responsibility for tenants in around 1,670 PSL and 193 hostel units.
The Move On Team is also responsible for the casework management of households living in emergency accommodation.
Other services the Move On Team provide to homeless households are:
- Helping people in homeless households to sustain their tenancies by working in partnership with internal departments,support agencies and external organisations
- Working closely with Housing Association partners to assist those of you that are tenants in HALs accommodation where the tenancy is coming to an end
- Giving advice on housing options in the private sector
- Ensuring decent properties standards are met and maintained
The service standards for this area are attached below.
Move On Team
Homes for Haringey
48 Station Road
Tel: 020 8489 5611
If you are a tenant living in temporary accommodation please contact your Move On Officer.
Page last updated:
Tell us what you think about this page
Please use this space to tell us how we can improve this page, or the website in general.
If you have a service problem or complaint you need help with then please visit our contact pages.
* = response required