Landlords: Housing Benefits
This page is for landlords who receive, or whose tenants receive, Housing Benefit payments or Discretionary Housing Payments from Haringey Council.
The Landlord Portal gives landlords access to detailed information about Housing Benefit payments and Discretionary Housing Payments they receive.
- The portal cannot be used to access information about payments paid directly to the tenant.
If you receive payments you can use the Landlord Portal to:
- view, print and export details about your claims
- view, print and export details about your payments
- view, print and export details about weekly entitlements
- view overpayment and recovery rate amounts
- view and print online letters
- tell us about changes
- upload documents
We are introducing a new landlord portal and are currently carrying out system integrity testing. Testing is expected to continue into the first week of July.
You can request access now and we will send you an activation email to complete your registration as soon as testing ends.
If you need to contact us before then use our enquiry e-form.
Use the Housing Benefit enquiry e-form to contact us:
- for Housing Benefit information you cannot obtain from the Landlord Portal
- to tell us about changes that affect Housing Benefit payments such as:
- a change in your bank details
- a change in your contact details
- to tell us if your tenant has moved out
- to tell us if your tenant is in arrears with their rent
- to tell us about eviction or repossession proceedings
- Contact us
- Information for landlords
- What is Housing Benefit
- Apply for Housing Benefit
- Local Housing Allowance
- Changes in circumstances
- Non-dependant deductions
- Universal Credit