Landlords: Housing Benefits
This page is for landlords who receive, or whose tenants receive, Housing Benefit payments or Discretionary Housing Payments from Haringey Council.
The Landlord Portal gives landlords access to detailed information about direct Housing Benefit payments and Discretionary Housing Payments they receive from Haringey Council.
- You can only view information on the portal if you have an existing Landlord ID and receive direct payments from us.
- You can only view information about payments made to you in the last five years.
- The portal cannot be used to access information about payments paid directly to the tenant.
If you receive direct payments from us you can use the Landlord Portal to:
- view, print and export details about your claims
- view, print and export details about your payments
- view, print and export details about weekly entitlements
- view overpayment and recovery rate amounts
- view and print online letters
- tell us about changes
- upload documents
Once you request access we will send you an activation email to complete your registration.
If you need to contact us before then use our enquiry e-form.
Use the Housing Benefit enquiry e-form to contact us:
- for Housing Benefit information you cannot obtain from the Landlord Portal
- to tell us about changes that affect Housing Benefit payments such as:
- a change in your bank details
- a change in your contact details
- to tell us if your tenant has moved out
- to tell us if your tenant is in arrears with their rent
- to tell us about eviction or repossession proceedings
- Contact us
- Information for landlords
- What is Housing Benefit
- Apply for Housing Benefit
- Local Housing Allowance
- Changes in circumstances
- Non-dependant deductions
- Universal Credit
Page last updated:
Tell us what you think about the website
We are currently running a short survey about our Covid-19 response and information. You can take the Covid-19 survey here.
Contact us about our services
Please note if you have a service problem or complaint you need help with then please visit our contact pages.
Give us feedback about this page
Please use this space to tell us how we can improve the website.
Overall, how easy was it to get the help you wanted today?
* = response required