Landlords: Housing Benefits
This page is for landlords who receive, or whose tenants receive, Housing Benefit payments from Haringey Council.
Information for landlords who receive, or whose tenants receive, the housing cost element of Universal Credit is available on GOV.UK (external link).
Additional information for landlords is detailed in the quarterly Universal Credit landlord newsletters (external link).
The Landlord Portal gives landlords access to basic information about Housing Benefit payments they receive. The portal cannot be used to access information about payments paid directly to the tenant.
If you receive payments of Housing Benefit you can use the Landlord Portal to:
- see if a claim is in payment
- see if payments are suspended
- view amounts and periods for payments you receive
- view weekly entitlement amounts
- view some tenant overpayment details
- view landlord overpayment details
Use the Housing Benefit enquiry e-form to contact us:
- for Housing Benefit information you cannot obtain from the Landlord Portal
- to tell us about changes that affect Housing Benefit payments such as:
- a change in your bank details
- a change in your contact details
- to tell us if your tenant has moved out
- to tell us if your tenant is in arrears with their rent
- to tell us about eviction or repossession proceedings
- Contact us
- Information for landlords
- What is Housing Benefit
- Apply for Housing Benefit
- Local Housing Allowance
- Changes in circumstances
- Non-dependant deductions
- Universal Credit