Landlords: housing benefits
This page is for landlords who receive, or whose tenants receive, Housing Benefit payments from Haringey Council.
Information for landlords who receive, or whose tenants receive, the housing cost element of Universal Credit is available on GOV.UK (external link).
Additional information for landlords is detailed in the quarterly Universal Credit landlord newsletters (external link).
The Landlord Portal gives landlords access to basic information about Housing Benefit (HB) payments they receive. The portal cannot be used to access information about payments paid directly to the tenant.
You can use the Landlord Portal to:
- see if a claim is in payment
- see if HB payments are suspended
- view amounts and periods for HB payments you receive
- view weekly entitlement amounts
- view some tenant overpayment details
- view landlord overpayment details
Use the Housing Benefit (HB) enquiry e-form to contact us:
- for HB information you cannot obtain from the Landlord Portal
- to tell us about changes that affect HB payments such as:
- a change in your bank details
- a change in your contact details
- to tell us if your tenant has moved out
- to tell us if your tenant is in arrears with their rent
- to tell us about eviction or repossession proceedings
- Contact us
- Information for landlords
- What is housing benefit
- Apply for housing benefit
- Local Housing Allowance
- Changes in circumstances
- Non-dependant deductions
- Universal Credit
Page Last Updated:
How can we improve this page?
Use this form to let us know what you think of this page. All comments are reviewed by us once every week.
This form is not for service issues or requests - all such comments should go to Customer Services.
* = response required