Haringey, Here to Help
We want to make sure all Haringey residents get the help and support available to them.
On this page you’ll find links to all available benefits and other financial help, as well as employment, housing, and mental health support.
Claim your benefits
We want to make sure as a Haringey resident you get all the benefits you're entitled to.
Use our online benefits calculator to enter your details and find out which benefits you can claim.
Speak to our financial support team
Our financial support team helps Haringey residents improve their financial situation.
They can help you claim your benefits, set up a debt payment plan and much more.
- Connected Communities – a Haringey programme of help and support to help residents live their version of a good life.
- Citizens Advice, Haringey (external link) – information, advice and guidance for people in Haringey.
- Turn2Us (external link) – a charity providing information and support to get you back on track.
Family and children
- Help with childcare costs
- Government childcare choices information and childcare costs calculator (external link)
- Free early learning / education
- Free school meals and clothing grant
- Holiday activities and food programme
- Healthy Start Vouchers - healthy food vouchers
- Help for children with special educational needs and disabilities (SEND)
- Help to find a job
- Employment and support allowance - for those with a disability or health condition
- Help with the costs of starting work (external site)
- Haringey Adult Learning Service (HALS)
- Haringey Works - supporting residents into employment