Make an Online Payment
Please note payments cannot be made between 10.55pm and 12.30am (see our full terms and conditions).
- Haringey online store
- Parking payments
- Council Tax and Business Rates
- Other online payments
- New BID Future Wood Green
- Other payment methods
- Help with online payments
Visit our online store to make payments to Haringey Council – including business rates, council tax, housing benefit overpayments, Housing rent, invoices including lease charges and reminders and final demands.
The service will let you register for a payment account so you can save your details, including your preferred payment card, so that you don’t have to re-enter them on your next visit. The store is also now mobile friendly and is secured using the very latest encrypted technology. You can also now use PayPal for your payments.
Applying for vouchers for the first time? You'll need to register first:
Council Tax - Direct Debit
The easiest way for you to pay your Council Tax is by Direct Debit:
- Housing Rent (enter the 15 digit rent account number - If your rent account number is less than 15 digits please add the required number of zeros to the beginning of the rent account number eg 123456789101 would be entered as 000123456789101)
- Haringey Council Invoices (including Commercial Rent) - all invoices beginning '18' - including Allotment and Community Care charges and '115' for Commercial Rent invoices
- Leaseholder Service Charges - the reference is the 10-digit number on your invoice and starts ‘18'
- Haringey Council Reminders and Final Demands
- Overpayment of Housing Benefit
- Applications for Planning, Building Control and Licensing and Regulations (Electronic License Management Applications) can also be submitted with a payment.
- Fixed penalty notice (littering, fly tipping, dog fouling)
- Problems making a payment - solutions to known issues and contact details to tell us about problems
Make regular automatic Direct Debit payments by printing, completing and returning
Payments can also be made using our 24/7 ATP (Automated Telephone Payments) Service on 0300 4560520.
You can also contact Customer Services (Monday - Friday 9am to 5pm) should the Web service be unavailable.
Council tenants and leaseholders can now pay their rent and service charges over the phone by calling Customer Services on 020 8489 5611.
In addition, you can also make payments at a large number of PayPoint or Post Offices for Council Tax, Housing Rent, Housing Benefit Overpayments or Haringey Invoices, further details can be found on the allpay Payment Cards page.
Page last updated:
Tell us what you think about the website
We are currently running a short survey about our Covid-19 response and information. You can take the Covid-19 survey here.
Contact us about our services
Please note if you have a service problem or complaint you need help with then please visit our contact pages.
Give us feedback about this page
Please use this space to tell us how we can improve the website.
Overall, how easy was it to get the help you wanted today?
* = response required