Make an Online Payment
Please note payments cannot be made between 10.55pm and 11.59pm (see our full terms and conditions).
You can now pay Fixed Penalty Notices (FPNs) online via our online payment eStore - see the Fixed Penalty Notices page for more details.
- Haringey online store
- Parking payments
- Council Tax and Business Rates
- Other online payments
- New BID Future Wood Green
- Other payment methods
- Help with online payments
Visit our online store to make payments to Haringey Council – including business rates, council tax, housing benefit overpayments, Housing rent, invoices including lease charges and reminders and final demands.
The service will let you register for a payment account so you can save your details, including your preferred payment card, so that you don’t have to re-enter them on your next visit. The store is also now mobile friendly and is secured using the very latest encrypted technology. You can also now use PayPal for your payments.
Applying for vouchers for the first time? You'll need to register first:
Council Tax - Direct Debit
The easiest way for you to pay your Council Tax is by Direct Debit:
- Housing Rent - You will need to enter a 15-digit rent account number. If your rent account number is less than 15 digits please add the required number of zeros to the beginning of the rent account number, eg 123456789101 should be entered as 000123456789101.
Click the link below that corresponds to your account number:
- Haringey Council Invoices (including Commercial Rent) - all invoices beginning '18' including Allotment and Community Care charges and '115' for Commercial Rent invoices
- Leaseholder Service Charges - the reference is the 10-digit number on your invoice and starts ‘18'
- Haringey Council Reminders and Final Demands
- Overpayment of Housing Benefit
- Applications for Planning, Building Control and Licensing and Regulations (Electronic License Management Applications) can also be submitted with a payment
- Fixed penalty notice (littering, fly-tipping, dog fouling etc) - enter the reference number starting with WK/ followed by 9 digits eg: WK/123456789
- Problems making a payment - solutions to known issues and contact details to tell us about problems
Make regular automatic Direct Debit payments by printing, completing and returning
Payments can also be made using our 24/7 ATP (Automated Telephone Payments) Service on 0300 4560520.
You can also contact Customer Services (Monday - Friday 9am to 5pm) should the Web service be unavailable.
Council tenants and leaseholders can now pay their rent and service charges over the phone by calling Customer Services on 020 8489 5611.
In addition, you can also make payments at a large number of PayPoint or Post Offices for Council Tax, Housing Rent, Housing Benefit Overpayments or Haringey Invoices, further details can be found on the allpay Payment Cards page.
Page last updated:
Tell us what you think about this page
Problem with a service?
If you have a service problem or complaint you need help with then please visit our contact pages.
Help us improve this page
If you want to make comments specifically about this page, then please answer the questions below.
* = response required