Make an Online Payment
- Please note payments cannot be made between 9.55pm - 10.20pm (see our full terms and conditions).
Important! To pay Commercial Rent invoices, please click on the Haringey Council Invoices link below.
You can pay for the following services online:
Applying for a permit or vouchers for the first time? You'll need to register first:
Council Tax and Business Rates payments
Council Tax - Direct Debit
The easiest way for you to pay your Council Tax is by Direct Debit:
- Housing Rent (enter the 15 digit rent account number - If your rent account number is less than 15 digits please add the required number of zeros to the beginning of the rent account number eg 123456789101 would be entered as 000123456789101)
- Haringey Council Invoices (all invoices beginning '18' - including Leasehold Service, Allotment and Community Care charges and '115 'for Commercial Rent invoices)
- Haringey Council Reminders and Final Demands
- Overpayment of Housing Benefit
- Applications for Planning, Building Control and Licensing and Regulations (Electronic License Management Applications) can also be submitted with a payment.
- Problems making a payment - solutions to known issues and contact details to tell us about problems
Payments can also be made using our 24/7 ATP (Automated Telephone Payments) Service on 0845 070 1414.
You can also contact Customer Services (Monday - Friday 9am to 5pm) should the Web service be unavailable.
Homes for Haringey tenants and leaseholders can now pay their rent and service charges over the phone at the Homes for Haringey call centre on 0800 195 3404 (freephone) or 020 8489 5611 (cheaper than the freephone number from a mobile).
In addition you can also make payments at a large number of PayPoint outlets for Council Tax and Housing Rent using your allpay Payment Card, or Haringey Invoices (using the barcode on the invoice), further details can be found on the allpay page.
Page Last Updated:
Please let us know if this page was useful to you by answering the question below or by leaving a comment (or you can do both).