Adult Social Care Partnership Board
The council has a Joint Partnership Board ('the JPB') which includes the three former Adult Social Care Partnership Boards: Learning Disabilities, Autism and Adults.
The Joint Partnership Board had its first meeting in September 2017 and it meets every two months. Membership of the Joint Partnership Board is by nomination from one of the Reference Groups. The JPB is committed to empowering service clients, carers and other residents as equal partners to develop and achieve strategic borough priorities.
The Joint Partnership Board works with Haringey residents, service clients, carers and other stakeholders to ensure:
- The key issues relating to service delivery, including gaps in services, are addressed
- There is a meaningful dialogue with Haringey residents, service clients, carers and other stakeholders on strategies and policy developments that will impact on them. The Reference Groups represent the interests of specific client groups, to ensure that their voices are heard and their particular needs and aspirations are taken in to account
There are a number of Reference Groups representing specific groups of people:
- learning disability
- older people
- mental health
- physical disability
- severe and complex learning disability and autism
- moving on transitions (parents of young people with special educational needs and disabilities)
How can I get involved?
If you would like to be involved in a Reference Group you can find out more by contacting:
- Telephone: 020 3196 1900
Future Meeting Dates
The JPB meeting takes place at Winkfield Resource Centre, 33 Winkfield Road, N22 5RP, from 12.30-3pm.
Future meeting dates are:
- Thursday 24 January 2019
- Thursday 28 March 2019
- Thursday 23 May 2019
- Thursday 25 July 2019
- Thursday 26 September 2019
|Joint Partnership Board Terms of Reference||82.37 KB|
|JPB July 2018 Meeting Minutes (PDF, 220 kB)||219.81 KB|
|JPB May 2018 Meeting Minutes (PDF, 89KB)||92.06 KB|
|JPB March 2018 Meeting Minutes (PDF, 109 kB)||108.75 KB|
|Joint Patnership Board minutes January 2018||181.79 KB|
|Joint Partnership Board minutes November 2017||116.96 KB|
|Joint Partnership Board Minutes September 2017||185.23 KB|
Page last updated:
Tell us what you think about the website
We are currently running a short survey about our Covid-19 response and information. You can take the Covid-19 survey here.
Contact us about our services
Please note if you have a service problem or complaint you need help with then please visit our contact pages.
Give us feedback about this page
Please use this space to tell us how we can improve the website.
Overall, how easy was it to get the help you wanted today?
* = response required