Haringey GP Collaboratives
Haringey is split into four neighbourhoods: west Haringey, central Haringey, north east Haringey and south east Haringey. They are made up of a varying number of wards and are used to compare variation in health needs across Haringey.
There are 52 GP practices in Haringey who work together in four groups called collaboratives. The composition of the collaboratives follow a similar pattern to the neighbourhoods described above, particularly for west and central Haringey. However, the boundaries for north east and south east Haringey collaboratives are not so clear ie there are practices in the north east Haringey neighbourhood that are in the south east collaborative and conversely practices in south east Haringey neighbourhood that are in the north east collaborative.
- West collaborative health profile (PDF, 1MB)
- Dr Foster Segmentation model for West Haringey (PDF, 720KB)
- Central collaborative health profile (PDF, 949KB)
- Dr Foster Segmentation model for Central Haringey (PDF, 864KB)
- North East collaborative health profile (PDF, 1MB)
- Dr Foster Segmentation model for NE Tottenham (PDF, 725KB)
- South East collaborative health profile (PDF, 1MB)
- Dr Foster Segmentation model for SE Tottenham (PDF, 727KB)
- Dr Foster: A segmentation model for Haringey's health needs, health inequalities and unmet needs (PDF, 4MB)
Page last updated:
Tell us what you think about this page
Please use this space to tell us how we can improve this page, or the website in general.
If you have a service problem or complaint you need help with then please visit our contact pages.
* = response required