Ultra-Low Emission Vehicle Action Plan (2019-2029) consultation
We are consulting on our first Draft Ultra-Low Emission Vehicle Action Plan, which seeks to address increasing transport emissions, growing electric vehicle demand, and how to facilitate the switch to ultra-low emission vehicles across all vehicle sectors. We are consulting with you to identify any gaps in the action plan, to ensure our plans are realistic and to hear what you like about it.
Draft Ultra-Low Emission Vehicle Action Plan
The Draft Ultra-Low Emission Vehicle Action Plan is available to read below. There is a summary document and a full document, which provides more detail of the actions, objectives, and policy background.
- Draft Ultra-Low Emission Vehicle Action Plan (2019-2029) - summary document (PDF, 638KB)
- Draft Ultra-Low Emission Vehicle Action Plan (2019-2029) - full document (PDF, 2MB)
Physical copies of the action plan are also available to read in our libraries.
The consultation is now closed.
The consultation was open for eight weeks, from 17 December 2018 to 11 February 2019.
Following the close of public consultation, we will consider your views and publish a summary report on the consultation process in March 2019. We will then revise the Ultra-Low Emission Vehicle Action Plan and publish it in Spring 2019.
We held drop-in sessions in six libraries across the borough, as well as at youth centres for Homes for Haringey residents. There provided an opportunity to ask officers questions directly and to provide feedback in person.
Dates and locations for drop-in sessions were:
- 8 January 2019, 4 pm to 6 pm at Wood Green Library
- 22 January 2019, 1 pm to 3 pm at Marcus Garvey Library
- 29 January 2019, 4 pm to 6 pm at Hornsey Library
- 5 February 2019, 6 pm to 8 pm at Commerce Road Community Centre
- 8 February, 2 pm to 4 pm at Commerce Road Community Centre
This Draft action plan sits under Haringey's Transport Strategy. It is linked to wider regional and national ambitions to increase electric vehicle uptake, whilst decreasing transport emissions. The wider policy background is available to read below.
- Haringey’s Transport Strategy 2018 (PDF, 864KB)
- Mayor's Transport Strategy 2018 (external link)
- Reducing emissions from road transport: Road to Zero Strategy (external link)