- Apply for resident parking permit
- Apply for visitor parking permit
- Apply for all other permits
- If you can't apply online
- Permit prices
- Parking restrictions
The council is making it easier to buy parking permits.
We’ve introduced paperless virtual permits to replace the old-style paper permits.
These can be bought online, applied to the vehicle straight away, and you don’t have to display a paper permit. Civil enforcement officers (CEOs) can check that a vehicle has a valid permit using just the registration number.
If you live in a controlled parking zone (CPZ) in Haringey, you’ll need a resident parking permit to park your vehicle on your street.
To apply online, make sure you have:
- a valid credit or debit card
- a scan or photo of a document to show you’re the registered owner or keeper of the vehicle you want the permit for, like your V5C (log book)
- if you’re not registered to vote or pay council tax, you will also need proof of your address
Watch our short video to find out more, or visit our About resident parking permits page.
You can apply online for the permits listed below.
To buy a permit, you will need a valid credit or debit card and a scan or photo of your supporting evidence, for example your V5C (log book).
Watch our short video to find out more or click one of the links below.
- Business parking permits
- Business borough wide and utility permits
- Resident carer's permit
- Car park season tickets
- Resident Blue Badge holder permit (formerly Companion Badge permit)
- Courtesy car permit
- Essential service permit
- Permission to park
If you can't apply online, please contact customer services or go to our Other ways to get in touch page. Ask about Haringey’s assisted digital service and other application options, including any reasonable adjustments the council may need to make for you.
Page last updated:
Tell us what you think about this page
Please use this space to tell us how we can improve this page, or the website in general.
If you have a service problem or complaint you need help with then please visit our contact pages.
* = response required