Parking and Traffic Enforcement
Our parking and traffic enforcement service plays an important role in improving the quality of life in the borough by creating safer, smarter streets and maintaining the flow of traffic.
We use Civil Enforcement Officers (previously known as Parking Attendants) and CCTV cameras to enforce parking and moving traffic contraventions.
Please use the following links to find out more:
- Annual Parking and Enforcement Report 2019-2020 (PDF 192KB) - This report sets out the annual parking and traffic enforcement performance statistics and financial information.
- Controlled Parking Zones (CPZs) - Details of Haringey CPZs (resident-only parking), including maps and enforcement times for each CPZ.
- Tips on sensible parking - Our advice on parking safely and responsibly in Haringey will help you avoid getting a Penalty Charge Notice.
- CCTV Enforcement - We use CCTV cameras to enforce bus lanes, moving traffic contraventions and parking ‘hot spots’ that are difficult to enforce on-street. Find out exactly what we enforce and where our cameras are.
- Dangerous and obstructive parking - Find out what we can do about parking on pavements, dropped kerbs, and any other dangerous or obstructive parking.
- Penalty Charge Notice (PCN) - If you have received a PCN, please do not ignore it - find out what to do next.
- Bank Holiday parking - We provide free parking on bank holidays, but some restrictions remain enforceable.
Page last updated:
Tell us what you think about this page
Please use this space to tell us how we can improve this page, or the website in general.
If you have a service problem or complaint you need help with then please visit our contact pages.
* = response required