The Council would like to apologise to anyone who has experienced problems activating online visitor parking permits or carrying out other online transactions on Thursday 13 January 2022.
The parking permit service is now working.
In the unlikely event of a Penalty Charge Notice (PCN) being issued to you on Thursday 13 January 2022 you should contact the Council online or write to the address provided on the reverse side of the PCN.
If you have a PCN with a HP prefix, please visit our guidance page for more information.
Seven Sisters South CPZ
- How to park in this CPZ
- Roads within this CPZ
- Operational hours
- Use RingGo to pay for on-street parking
- Map of this CPZ
Residents, businesses and visitors can park in marked parking bays during operational hours by displaying a valid parking permit. For information about how to apply or to view our charges please see the Parking Permits page. Motorists who want to park for a short time can use pay by phone bays.
You can check if any streets within this CPZ currently have suspended parking bays on the Parking bay suspensions page.
- Albert Road, N15: Odds 1-29; Evens 2-30; Canfield House (1-16); Hatchfield House (1-24)
- Allan Barclay Close, N15: Odds 1-33, 11A; Evens 2-34
- Berkeley Road, N15: Odds 1-31
- Candler Street, N15: Odds 1-19, 1A-1D; Evens 2-22
- Chisley Road, N15: Bournes House (1-40); Twyford House (1-128), (G1-G5)
- Daleview Road, N15: Odds 1-67; Evens 2-56; Old Dairy
- Durnford Street, N15: Evens 2, 6-40
- Eastbourne Road, N15: Odds 1-31; Evens 2-48
- Ermine Road, N15: Odds 11-101; Evens 10-100
- Flower Pot Close, N15: 1-4 (inclusive of Odds and Evens)
- Franklin Street, N15: Odds 1-19, 7A; Evens 2-20
- Frinton Road, N15: Odds 1-25; Evens 2-22
- Gourley Place, N15: Evens 2-8; Unit 1-7
- Gourley Street, N15: Evens 10
- Heysham Rod, N15: Odds 1-57; Evens 2-68
- High Road, N15: Odds 1-155; Seacole Court (1, 5-18)
- Hillside Road, N15: Odds 1-57; Evens 2-84
- Holmdale Terrace, N15: Odds 1-13; Evens 2-12
- Howard Road, N15: Odds 1-25; Evens 2-44; Howard Court (1-4)
- Latimer Road, N15: Odds 1-31; Evens 2-32
- Manchester Road, N15: Odds 1-41; Evens 2-48
- Perry Court, N15: Oatfield House (1-128), (G1-G5)
- Plevna Crescent, N15: Odds 1-203; Evens 2-108; Sofia Court (1-16)
- Richmond Road, N15: Odds 79-125; Evens 2-62
- Seven Sisters Road, N15: Odds 353; Evens 488-502, 590, 596-616, 678-724, 728-732, 736, 778-818; Ebenezer House
- Sherboro Road, N15: Odds 1-13; Evens 2-16
- St Ann's Road, N15: Odds 5-17, 21, 41-89; Evens 4-26, 38; Henrietta House (1-28)
- St John's Road, N15: Odds 1-23, 33-73; Evens 2-58
- Stonebridge Road, N15: Odds 1-203; Evens 2-150
- Thorpe Road, N15: Odds 9-27; Evens 2-22
- Vartry Road, N15: Odds 1-75, 81, 87-151; Evens 2- 188; Belk Court (1-7); Diana Court (1-5); Roundwood Terrace (1-5)
- Westcott Close, N15: Odds 1-23; Evens 2-24
- Monday to Friday: 8am to 6.30pm
You no longer need to hurry back to your vehicle as you can use RingGo to add more parking time from wherever you are. Information on how to register and pay for parking is on our RingGo page.
Note: Pay by phone parking along West Green Road is only permitted between 10am to 4.30pm.
Please see the Controlled Parking Zone page for explanation of our parking tariffs.
|Medium||£1.30 per hour (low rate)|
|Weekends and Bank holidays||Free of charge|
Electric vehicles (excluding hybrids and plug-in hybrids) may park free of charge in dedicated pay by phone bays but the maximum stay and no return periods will remain applicable. Charges will still apply for electric vehicles parked in any shared pay by phone / permit bay.
Page last updated:
Tell us what you think about this page
Please use this space to tell us how we can improve this page, or the website in general.
If you have a service problem or complaint you need help with then please visit our contact pages.
* = response required